(as of Sep 27,2022 01:56:11 UTC – Details)
- Reach the pinnacle of comfort when you insert these Powerstep® insoles in your shoes.
- Features the perfect blend of foot control, spring, and long-life cushioning for all day comfort.
- Full-length arch support encased in a double-layer cushioned insole.
- Unique contoured stabilizing heel cup.
- Provides effective relief for heel and arch pain.
- Hypurcel foam that maintains its density and cushioning support covers the upper surface.
- Soft, EVA foam coats the undersurface for lasting comfort.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Women’s 6-6.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 14.25 x 4.49 x 1.77 inches; 4.97 Ounces
Item model number : 5006-01A
Department : Womens
Date First Available : December 2, 2014
Manufacturer : PowerStep Insoles
ASIN : B00QGB3FEK
FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF: PowerStep Pinnacle Pink Insoles are Ideal for Pain Associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Mild to Moderate Pronation, Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints and other Foot, Ankle, Knee, Hip & Back Pain. As the #1 Podiatrist Recommended Brand, Our Mission and Purpose at PowerStep is to Create a More Comfortable and Happier Life for our Customers. ~ The PowerStep Pain Free Life
NEUTRAL ARCH SUPPORT | MAXIMUM CUSHIONING: PowerStep Pinnacle Pink Insoles are Full Length Insoles with Built-In Neutral Arch Support and Dual-Layer Cushioning are the Perfect Balance of Comfort and Support. The PowerStep Pinnacle Insole Features the Proven PowerStep Arch Shape Which Cradles the Arch and Heel, Adding Stability and Motion Control to Limit Excess Stress on Feet, Ankles, Joints, and Tendons.
DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE: PowerStep Pinnacle Pink Neutral Arch Insoles are Made to Fit Sized, Meaning No Trimming, You Order Your Shoe Size. Inserts are Movable From Shoe to Shoe if Necessary and Can be Worn in a Variety of Shoe Types Including; Athletic; Walking/Running, Work and Some Casual and Dress Shoes ~ Please Note ~ First Time PowerStep or Orthotic Insole Users May Need a Transition Period of Wearing Insoles Only a Few Hours a Day Until Feet are Accustomed to All Day Support and Stability.